Complaints: We aim to offer all patients a friendly and efficient serviced and hope you will be pleased with the work that we do for you. Should a patient be unhappy about any of the services or care that we have provided, a complaints procedure has been set up to ensure that all grievances are dealt with rapidly and efficiently for the benefit of all parties concerned. Complaints should be sent in writing to the Practice Manager who will acknowledge receipt of the complaint at the earliest opportunity. After a thorough investigation a meeting may be arranged where the matter can be discussed openly, recorded and hopefully resolved.
Complaints Procedure: We strive to improve our service at all times and suggestions for improvement of the practice are welcomed. The practice manager is available to receive your comments and to deal with any problems which may arise. Should you feel the need to raise a formal complaint please see our policy outlined below:-
1. We request that all complaints are in writing.
2. All complaints will receive a response at the earliest opportunity.
3. A full response will be made within 20 working days of receipt.
4. The complainant will receive written confirmation of the stages of investigation and any action taken.
5. All staff will be trained on the complaints procedure and how to deal with a complaint.
6. All complaints will be filed along with the actions taken.
7. If you remain unhappy following your complaint response, you may contact: The Independent Doctors Federation, 11 Chandos St, London W1G 9EB
Copyright © 2020 King-Lewis Family Practice - All Rights Reserved.
King-Lewis Family Practice is a trading name of The Chelsea Family Practice Ltd, Company No. 11074515, registered in England. Registered address: 4 Comet House, Calleva Park, Aldermaston, Berkshire RG7 8JA.